Photonics West Show Daily Tuesday Feb 4 edition
04 Feb 2020
Access a free download of the Tuesday edition of Show Daily from Photonics West 2020.
This edition, available as a free magazine for all attendees, has the latest news from the BiOS show, the brand new ARMRVR conference and exhibition, and Photonics West, which opens today - and much, much more!
You can download the Tuesday February 4 edition of Show Daily here
This issue includes:
- News of SPIE and University of Central Florida announcing a $650,000 scholarship fund.
- A report on the biophotonics market based on industry data released this week by
SPIE highlights the continuing improvement in biophotonics business as it picks from the revenue dip in 2015.
- Nobel Laureate Eric Betzig's plnary talk on "the secret life of cells" at the BiOS conference.
- How biophotonics wearables are monitoring the inner workings of both human divers and marine animals as they go deep underwater.
- Developments in multiphoton microscopy and a profile of leading biophotonics academic and researcher Jennifer Barton, head of the cutting-edge BIO5 lab at the University of Arizona.