17 Jul 2019
Creator Optics offers a variety of custom infrared germanium rods and rod lenses.
These rod lenses are of the following types: all-surface-polished germanium rods, cylindrical-surface-polished germanium rods and two-end-surface polished germanium rods.
All-durface-polished germanium rod has deep polished surfaces. Optical polishing of two end surfaces, cylindrical surfaces and even chamfers. The diameter tolerance can be controlled at +/-0.01mm, the surface quality of polished surfaces can be up to 40/20.
Cylindrical-surface-polished and two-end-surface polished germanium rods are similar to all-surface-polished germanium rod. All of these polished germanium rods can be used as infrared rod lenses.
- Size Range: Diameter from 2.0mm to 50.0mm
- Length: from 10mm to 150mm
- Tolerance: Dia +/-0.01mm, L +/-0.1mm
- Sureface Quality: 60/40, 40/20
- Conicity: <1/100
- Chamfer: fine ground or commercial polished, no chips