Photonics21 welcomes 18 newly-elected Board of Stakeholder members
Date Announced: 15 Oct 2020
Duesseldorf, Germany -- By the closing date of 6th October 2020 a total number of 155 Photonics21 voters had participated in the two weeks Photonics21 Board of Stakeholder online election. This corresponds to a voting rate of 82.45 percent.
The following 18 organisations and member representatives have been elected into the Board of Stakeholders:
- Augustin, Luc, SMART Photonics B.V.
- Baillard, Xavier, VALEO VISION
- Baladi, Pierre Institut d'Optique Graduate School
- Bakopoulos, Paraskevas, Nvidia Networking
- Calefati, Paolo Prima Industrie SpA
- Carpintero, Guillermo, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- de Rampos Campos, José Antonio, Lasea SA
- Fulbert Laurent, CEA-Leti
- Kiontke, Sven, asphericon GmbH
- Muller, Antoine, Alpes Lasers S.A.
- Nasserddine, Victoria, TiHive SAS
- Perenzoni, Matteo, Fondazione Bruno Kessler
- Pierściński, Kamil, Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Electron Technology
- Rousso, Haim Photonics Israel
- Süptitz, Wenko Spectaris – German Industry Association for Optics, Photonics, Analytical and Medical Technologies e.V.
- Taroni, Paola, Politecnico di Milano
- Vahrenkamp, Torsten, ficonTEC Service GmbH
- Valic, Ziga, Pôle de compétitivité photonique et imagerie Optitec
The Photonics21 secretariat warmly welcomes all newly elected Photonics21 Board of Stakeholder members.
Board of Stakeholders
The Board of Stakeholders (BoS) is the main decision-making body of the platform. In particular, the BoS bears responsibility for the following activities:
- Determination of all matters related to Photonics21
- Defining, pursuing and implementing the objectives of Photonics21 according to its mission
- Establishing or discontinuing Work Groups and appointing the Work Group Chairs
- Electing the Executive Board including the President appointing or excluding BoS members
- Receiving and approving the annual activity report from the President, including the activities of the Vice Presidents, the Executive Board, the Work Groups and the Photonics21 Secretariat;
- All necessary decisions on Photonics21 Membership issues and
- Changing the Terms of Reference.
Each Board of Stakeholder member has to pay an annual service fee to the Photonics21 association. The Photonics21 association board members determine the amount each year. Currently, the service fee is set at €600.
Interested parties can download an overview on the members of the Photonics21 Board of Stakeholders at www.photonics21.org
c/o VDI Technologiezentrum GmbH
Web Site: www.photonics21.org