B. S. Industrial Eng., Production Management, or an Optics related field or related science preferred or equivalent experience.
Minimum 8 years related optical technology manufacturing experience in a job shop and military/aerospace industry environment, with 5 years management experience including oversight of operating personnel to the technician level.
1. Working knowledge of manufacturing standards including ISO 9000 and Lean Six Sigma.
2. Demonstrated ability for leadership, technology development and transfer support, business development in a changing environment, while maintaining a participative management style.
3. Proven skills and capabilities in technical problem solving, including experience in carrying process design projects from concept and development to production.
4. Communicates well at all levels, directs training needs and leads others in setting and achieving goals.
5. Clearable to Secret Level.
"II-VI Optical Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law."