FISBA AG is a photonics leader which has been supplying our customers the widest array of design and manufacturing capabilities in the industry. With more than 60 years of experience, our highly specialized teams meet the complex and regulated demands of the Life Science, Defense and Aerospace, Industrial Production and Materials Processing markets enabling the world's leading brands to fulfill their market potential.
For our Optical Solutions business unit in Switzerland, we are looking for a
FISBA AG in St. Gallen / Switzerland is hiring a technical sales manager who has a proven success in the Optics and Photonics industry selling products and services including but not limited to custom optical components, opto-mechanical systems, laser and imaging solutions to existing and target customers in Europe
- Establish and maintain in-depth relationships with established and targeted customers by utilizing data driven, consultative & relationship selling methods.
- Manage overall relationship with customers: negotiate sales contracts, maintain forecasts, CRM updates, while providing excellent customer advocacy.
- Technically develops, manages and delivers highly complex technology solutions including responding to functional/technical elements of RFP’s, coordinating complex detailed Statements of Work (SOW) with the engineering teams
- Track and understand technology, products and customer trends in assigned markets to develop business growth strategy
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter with the following qualifications:
- Minimum B.S. degree in Science/ Engineering or similar experience. Additional business education desirable (Technical product training will be supplied)
- 3-5 years of experience selling optics, sub-systems, and/or optical instrumentation
- International travel activity of up to 30%
- Superior interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving, crafting win-win solutions
- Takes initiative and works independently
Please send your application letter and your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at SPIE Photonics West 2020 – Booth 763