OPD is an annual event in Finland focused on Optics and Photonics. The upcoming OPD2023 will take place from May 30 to June 1 at the University of Eastern Finland in Joensuu, Finland. Attendees can participate in Academy and Industry presentations, network with professionals, and explore the OPD Exhibition. In addition, there are various activities including meetings, poster sessions, and events such as Women in Optics and Photonics.
How to Attend to OPD2023 (Please find all the details through links below)
The information about side events Women in Photonics, Student event, Job Fair, PREIN Flagship, and Nordic Photonics will be available in March – April 2023.
Important Dates – Early Bird Registration is open until 6th April!
- Abstract submission ends on 10th March (Extended)
- Early Bird Registration ends on 6th April
- Normal price registration ends on 5th May
- Accommodation special pricing ends on 5th May (except Scandic, which ends on 15th May)
- Registration ends 21st of May