The Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics invites doctoral researchers, scientists, professionals and experts in the field of Optics and Photonics to the international KSOP Summer School 2022. From September 29-30, 2022, participants will come together in Bad Herrenalb to hear fascinating speeches, extended Master Classes, alumni talks, poster sessions and take part in networking.
The speakers and Master Classes will be within KSOP's five research areas; Photonic Materials & Devices, Quantum Optics & Spectroscopy, Biomedical Photonics, Optical Systems and Solar Energy.
- Prof. Dr. Oliver Benson from Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Thao Dank from HS Esslingen
- Dr. César Domínguez from Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- Prof. Dr. Rachel Grange from ETH Zürich
- Dr. Moritz Kreysing from Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Generics (MPI-CBG)
Register until August 31, 2022!