Introducing a new name while still offering the same great content across these two established European events.
Plan to participate in the premier yearly European event that showcases the latest sensor and photonic technologies for imaging and monitoring the earth’s atmosphere and environment, as well as sensors and photonic technologies that address homeland security, defence, and counterterrorism.
Security + Defence
The development of sensors and photonic technologies for defence, security, and counterterrorism applications.
- Target and Background Signatures
- Electro-Optical and Infrared Systems: Technology and Applications
- Electro-Optical Remote Sensing
- Technologies for Optical Countermeasures
- High Power Lasers: Technology and Systems, Platforms, Effects
- Advanced Free-Space Optical Communication Techniques and Applications
- Emerging Imaging and Sensing Technologies for Security and Defence
- Millimetre Wave and Terahertz Sensors and Technology
- Optical Materials and Biomaterials in Security and Defence Systems Technology
- Counterterrorism, Crime Fighting, Forensics, and Surveillance Technologies
- Quantum Technologies and Quantum Information Science
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies for Micro- and Nanosystems in Security and Defence
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Defence Applications
Emerging sensor and photonic technologies that enable satellite-based atmospheric monitoring and observation of the earth’s ecosystems.
- Remote Sensing for Agriculture, Ecosystems, and Hydrology
- Remote Sensing of the Ocean, Sea Ice, Coastal Waters, and Large Water Regions
- Sensors, Systems, and Next-generation Satellites
- Remote Sensing of Clouds and the Atmosphere
- Environmental Effects on Light Propagation and Adaptive Systems
- Active and Passive Microwave Remote Sensing for Environmental Monitoring
- Image and Signal Processing for Remote Sensing
- Remote Resources and Environmental Remote Sensing/GIS Applications
- Remote Sensing Technologies and Applications in Urban Environments