17 Nov 2023
RouteCAM_CU20 is a 2MP PoE camera based on the 1/2.8” Sony STARVIS IMX462 sensor. It comes with the HDR (High Dynamic Range) feature enabling it to capture images of scenes having a wide dynamic range. Some of the other key features of the product include:
- Superior low light and NIR (Near InfraRed) sensitivity.
- Uncompressed YUV and compressed MJPEG, H.264, and H.265 streaming. Streams compressed Full HD at 30 fps in the MJPEG, H.264, and H.265 formats.
- Supports 10Base-T, 100Base-TX & 1000Base-T IEEE 802.3 standards.
- Transfers data up to a distance of 100 meters from the host.
- Comes with an M12 lens mount giving product developers the option to choose the lens of their choice.
- It is an ONVIF-supported IP (Internet Protocol) camera that can send image and control data over a wired LAN network.
- Comes with an in-built ISP capable of the auto white balance and auto exposure functions ensuring superior color reproduction and the ability to adapt to different lighting conditions.
- More than 12 cameras can be connected to a single system. A single camera can handle up to 4 simultaneous streams.
- PoE feature offers the ability to transmit power as well as data over a single GigE interface.
- Network Time Synchronization.
To learn more about the features of RouteCAM_CU20, please visit the product page. You can also watch the below intro video to get to know the product in detail.