17 Oct 2023
Ealing linear stages offer enhanced performance guaranteed by high quality standards and very good handling stability. They are available at 6.5mm/12.7mm/25mm and 50mm and can be easily assembled to multi-axis devices.
- Matches laboratory standards as well as OEM quality requirements
- Smooth functionality through new and updated movement technology for body stability
- Excellent travel behavior due to specially tempered and polished steel used in the slide technology together with 18 solid chrome steel balls on every side
- High accuracy micrometer ensures high precision adjustment: 0.5mm thread pitch with no lateral movement once adjusted
- Can be end- or side-driven
- Usable with linear actuator motors e.g. in combination with Ealing USB motor controller
Ready to order?
European customers can place orders directly via the online platform ealingcatalog.de.
Want more information?
Find detailed specifications on the Ealing Catalog website or contact the Ealing sales team via the indicated contact details.
Need a customized solution?
The Ealing team is ready to develop individual solutions for individual requirements based on high quality standards.
About Ealing UG:
As the independent European counterpart of the US-based Ealing Catalog, founded in 1961 in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Ealing UG is located near Frankfurt am Main, Germany, and has made its catalog more accessible for the international market. The product range includes optics, opto-mechanics, motion control, as well as laser & LED light sources.