31 Oct 2019
Minimum specifications only are below, interested parties must contact Adam Williamson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for full specifications and unit must meet full specifications for consideration. Final sealed bids must be received by 5pm US EST Nov. 22nd, 2019.
- Motorized xy stage with the ability to save and retrieve specific XY positions as well as tiling with automated stitching.
- Spinning disk or laser scanning confocal capability (+SIM/STED/STORM desirable)
- Fully motorized and automated inverted microscope stand with motorized objective turret, z-focus drive, filter cube turret, shutter, etc.
- The following or similar objectives:
- PL APO 10x/0.40 or similar
- PL APO 20x/0.75 or similar
- PL APO 40x/0.95 air or similar
- Fluor 40x/1.30 oil immersion or similar
- APO 60x or 63x/1.49 oil immersion, APO 100x/1.49 oil immersion or similar
- Appropriate filter cubes, light source, and laser excitation for the following example fluorescent proteins/fluorophores:
- DAPI, GFP, Alexa 488, 555, 633
- High-speed confocal imaging of 25 fps at 2048x2048 pixels
- Minimum field of view 2048 x 2048 pixels, 8096x8096 highly desirable
- Laser ablation
- Enclosed environmental control for temperature and CO2 control
- Automated TIRF at (minimally) ~405 nm, ~488 nm, ~560 nm, ~640 nm excitation wavelengths
- Lasers individually replaceable for service purposes
- On-site service within two business days. Our campus is located near Philadelphia, PA, USA.