First Light Imaging, stemming from the sharpest French laboratories in astronomical imaging, produces state of the art scientific cameras that combine extreme sensitivity and high speed for both visible and infrared spectra.
- OCAM²K & OCAM²S, EMCCD Visible cameras, 2000 FPS full frame, subelectron read out noise
- C-BLUE One, Visible CMOS camera with 660 FPS, <3e- RON and global shutter
- C-RED One, e-APD Infrared Camera in SWIR, 3500 FPS FF, subelectron RON
- C-RED 2, InGaAs Camera with -15°C air cooling and -40°C liquid cooling (no LN), 600 FPS FF, <30 e- RON for all scientific and industrial applications
- C-RED 2 ER, Extended InGaAs Camera up to 2.2µm, with -15°C air cooling and -40°C liquid cooling (no LN), 600 FPS FF, <60 e- RON for all scientific and industrial applications
- C-RED 3, uncooled InGaAs Camera , 600 FPS FF, <35 e- RON for industrial applications
First Light Imaging is working with world leading institutes and manufacturers. Their cameras already equip the biggest telescopes in the world such as the SUBARU Telescope or GranTeCan. They are also used in Life sciences, Industry, and Surveillance.