The photonics industry's trusted source for custom design, development, and contract manufacturing services. Avo Photonics offers support throughout all stages of a product lifecycle, producing confidential, client-owned solutions that launch its customers to the forefront of their markets. With ISO 13485:2016 and 9001:2015 certified operations, Avo supports a large number of customers that span the medical, industrial, military, aerospace and communications markets.
Avo Photonics accelerates your ability to efficiently develop and sell photonic products.
We seek to make you successful and proud of your new product’s performance, quality, robustness, and price.
By enabling rapid time-to-market, maintaining strict confidentiality, and providing one-stop shopping from design through volume manufacturing, we make our customers successful, profitable, and reputable.
Through productive, enjoyable, and detailed technical interactions, we seek to earn your trust and business every day, thereby establishing a loyal and friendly relationship.
We are a pure service company, with no products of our own. 100% of our focus is on making you win!
With a deep, fundamental, physics and chemistry understanding, we design innovative opto-electronic products and engineer performance parameters all while focusing on cost-effective manufacturability
We carefully and observantly develop your prototypes; discovering and quantifying any opportunities for improved performance. The product's design, materials, and assembly processes are analyzed and qualified.
We specialize in scalable, US-manufactured photonic modules and systems. By managing the world-wide procurement and inspection of all materials and utilizing automated equipment and/or cost-effective labor, our ISO-certified systems produce stable and repeatable products at customer-defined volumes.
The following are just a few technologies we created and manufactured for our Customers:
- Tunable Lasers
- Spaceborne and Airborne Lasers
- Photon-Counting Detectors
- Spectrometers (UV, Visible, NIR, SWIR, FIR)
- IR Imagers
- Lidar Transceivers
- High-Power, Fiber-Coupled Isolators, Circulators, Combiners, etc.
- Fiber Collimators (Single & Arrays)
- High-Power DPSS Lasers
- Fiber Lasers
- Fiber-Coupled LiNbO3, InP, and Polymer High-Speed Modulators
- Non-Linear Optic (Up & Down Converter) Systems
- Confocal fluorescence microscopes
- Extreme Narrow-Linewidth Lasers
- Automotive Lidar Systems
- Optical Pump Sources
- Vacuum-Sealed Imagers
- Diode-Based RGB Sources
- Retina Cameras
- Hyperspectral Imaging Cameras
- Particle Size Analyzers
- Fluid Analyzers
- Micro-Fluidic Systems
- Skin Tissue Health Analyzer
- Pharmaceutical pH and DO Optical Monitors
- Bio-Chem Detectors
- UV Spectralradiometers
- QCL Packaging and Detection Systems
- Multi-Laser or LED Packaging and Single Fiber Coupling