Senior Sales Manager - Industrial Metrology and Vision Systems - 002QE
|Quartus Engineering Incorporated, San Diego, CA, United States
At Quartus Engineering Incorporated (www.quartus.com) we are solving the world’s most complex engineering problems, pushing the boundaries of what is possible. With multi-disciplinary teams, we collaborate to deliver high-quality engineered solutions and products that help change the world.
Who is right for Quartus?
Quartus is looking for people to join the Quartus culture, not just the team. We are a company that makes decisions anchored in our values and our purpose “to build highly collaborative teams of lifelong learners and teachers that make bold and positive impacts.” These teams extend beyond Quartus as we live into our values. We are looking for people who put people first, back all of their actions with absolute integrity, and seek to satisfy their insatiable curiosity by taking bold approaches to the work they do.
What will you do?
As the Senior Sales Manager for the Industrial Metrology, Robotics, and Vision Systems (IMRVS) Sector at Quartus, you'll lead sales efforts for this sector, focusing on custom metrology and robotic vision systems solutions. Your responsibilities include managing Quartus' top client, cultivating relationships with the technical and program management teams, expanding the client base, and supporting product marketing in the IMRVS markets. This role encompasses sales, business development, and product marketing activities, contributing significantly to Quartus' strategic planning in industrial and related markets. Your role involves mentoring and strategizing to enhance the application of technical competencies in industrial markets, improve product penetration, and drive growth. With a dedicated focus on achieving Quartus' revenue targets, you'll foster a collaborative one-team mentality within the organization.
Essential Job Functions
- Drive revenue growth for client portfolios, aligning with key clients' expansion goals.
- Develop relationships within client organizations, understanding active and past projects to support Quartus growth.
- Manage client relationships, including contact mapping with engineering and senior management.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for expansion within clients, aligning staffing with their needs.
- Engage with clients throughout the sales cycle, leading deals from identification to closure.
- Maintain a robust sales funnel, tracking the entire cycle in CRM/ERP systems.
- Leverage Quartus portfolio for growth with key clients, aligning with their roadmaps.
- Inform Quartus strategic planning and investments based on client roadmaps.
- Build a wide network of clients and partners in target markets and the engineering community.
- Collaborate with sales and engineering teams for broader targets and Quartus success.
- Partner with marketing for outbound and inbound initiatives in target markets.
- Define and manage the sector product roadmap through marketing research and field activities.
- Understand and enhance Quartus' value proposition by identifying current and future client/market needs.
- Attend trade shows, industry events, workshops, and client meetings to mature relationships and meet key personnel.
Who is right for the job?
You have familiarity with the industrial metrology and robotic vision systems market and their key market segmentation and technical challenges. Past technical/programmatic experience involved in the running/execution of engineering development for industrial metrology and robotic vision systems companies is a huge plus. Successful candidates must be highly collaborative team player who are committed to Quartus values: People First, Integrity, Curiosity, and Bold.
You thrive in an environment that see opportunity in the ability to help grow and influence the development of a sales organization. Quartus sales effort is a team sell, as such, you will find the collaborative nature of internal engagements rewarding. You will find the teamwork on the sales team to be a heathy environment to meet not only your personal goals but you will be proud of the broad success of the team and company acting.
Based in San Diego, CA with a hybrid work schedule.
What are we looking for?
- Successful candidates must be highly collaborative team player who are committed to Quartus values: People First, Integrity, Curiosity and Bold.
- Ability to build client rapport, debate constructively possible solution sets, challenge client thinking, create tailored solutions, and drive deals to closure.
- Experience with lead generation/prospecting through market research and a strong understanding of how to qualify opportunities.
- Familiarity with CRM software and experience leveraging social media to drive top of mind client awareness.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Experience selling custom engineering solutions (engineering services and product development-as-a-service)
- Well-versed in a range of engineering capabilities and applications and/or willingness to acquire knowledge, such as:
- Computer Assisted Engineering: Design, Analysis, Simulation
- Optical and mechanical metrology, advanced controls
US Person (US Citizen or US Permanent Resident)
Compensation and Benefits:
Senior Sales Manager Salary Range: $117,320-$191,699*
*This pay range represents base pay. You will be eligible for additional compensation through incentive-based bonus pay.
Referral eligibility: Tier 2
Quartus is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans. Quartus provides comprehensive benefits including competitive salary, discretionary performance-based bonus, employee stock ownership plan, medical, dental, vision, and 401k plan with company match.