AYASE America, Inc. was established in the Silicon Valley in 2004. AYASE America, Inc., is a subsidiary of AYASE Co., Ltd.headquartered in Yokohama, Japan.Members of AYASE are composed of manufacturing, sales & marketing personnel, engineers, scientists and managers who have years of experiences in laser diodes and their applications. We have close partnerships with selected world-class manufacturers of laser diodes, laser modules, optics, motors, etc.
- Provide technical sales assistance to current and potential customers as well as provide engineering related support to Ayase sales team.
- Apply consultative approach with customers to determine the correct product solution.
- Apply accrued application knowledge to assist engineering and sales to develop responsive products and strategies that will lead to success.
- Prepare detailed quotation and follow up to close sales
- Prepare timely reports including forecast for territory or account assignments, as well as reports on customer activity and planning.
- Support of company key accounts and product lines (possibly globally)
- Provide technical information and explanations to customers and sales force
- Sales activities such as answering e-mail and phone inquiries as well as develop new opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts
- Support and exhibit at various industry trade shows.
- Report to Executives in Japan
- Prepare meeting materials for quarterly meeting with headquarter.
- Travel domestically and internationally to visit customers and attend tradeshows.
*A competitive base salary is offered based on experience. Benefits are available such as medical, dental, vision insurance and a company supported retirement plan after agreed probation period. Remote work is available, prefer California residence but not limited.