Key Account/OEM Sales Manager
|Pavilion Integration Corporation, San Jose, CA, United States|
Pavilion Integration Corporation (PIC), founded in 2004, headquartered in San Jose, CA, manufactures free space and fiber-coupled lasers, solid-state detectors, and laser subsystems covering the UV, Visible and IR wavelength ranges for demanding biomedical and inspection industries. PIC’s Photonic Integration Division works closely with customers on higher level customized integrated modules and optical sub-system assemblies. PIC is ISO9001 and ISO13485 certified.
Pavilion Integration is seeking an Key Account/OEM Sales Manager to develop new biomedical and semiconductor front-end metrology customers for our industry-leading WhisperIT® line of CW diode laser modules, Comet® detectors, and multi-laser application specific engine solutions. In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for key OEM account management.
- Take responsibility for developing new biomedical and semiconductor front-end metrology OEM accounts in North America; meet or exceed annual design win and quarterly and annual sales and revenue targets.
- Identify and qualify new OEM customers, and develop and execute sales plans for penetrating these new accounts.
- Lead the execution of new product design-in and qualification for key OEM accounts including: developing customer product specifications, establishing and managing customer product qualification of new products, and managing the ramp-up of new product deliveries.
- Ability to work with multiple management levels in targeted OEMs to drive Pavilion Integration design wins.
- Provide a high level of customer support including fast response to customer inquiries, communicate delivery dates and follow-up of support issues.
- Provide a 12-month rolling revenue forecast on monthly basis; competitive activity reports; updated sales plan on a quarterly basis.
- Travel as required to OEM customers in North America, trade shows, technical meetings & PIC locations.
- Proven track record of successful technical product sales in biomedical and semiconductor front-end metrology OEM accounts
- Minimum of 3 years industrial and commercial laser sales experience
- Strong presentation, time management and teamwork skills
- Strong inter-personal skills and demonstrated ability to establish long-term customer relationships
- Passionate, self-motivated, persistent, results driven
- Bachelor degree in Science or Engineering; M.S. or Ph.D preferred. MBA is a plus.
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
- Meet monthly quotas
- Engage with multiple customers on a daily basis by reaching out to new clients, and by developing campaigns for maintaining customer loyalty
- Other duties as requested
Pavilion Integration Corp. is an equal opportunity employer offering an attractive medical/dental and 401k benefits package. For immediate consideration, please send resume and 3 references to email@example.com.