We are looking for a highly motivated, hands-on technical individual to support our state of the art Tachyon product. This position will be in our Imaging PEG (Product Engineering Group) organization. The Product Engineering group is responsible for feasibility study of advanced DUV and EUV imaging, ASML scanner model integration, define use case for new product feature proof data, new feature requirements, new customer engagements, Product Requirement Definition (PRD), second-line support of current accounts, release testing with acceptance tests, and training (internal / external).
Role and responsibilities
The team works closely with software developers, marketing, sales, operations, SQA, other PEG teams, and customers; therefore this job provides a broad exposure to whole pictures of different products. PEG engineers play a key role in shaping and directing product growth and development. This job also provides excellent career development opportunities thanks to its wide work scope.
· Clear understanding of imaging theories (Abbe, Hopkins)
· Experience in RET/OPC and rigorous simulation
· Knowledge in EUV lithography and challenges
· Chemical amplified resist, Negative tone development and resist processing
· Knowledge in optimization methods
· Familiar with ASML scanner system and the key imaging modules is a plus
· presentation and customer support skills
· Ability to explore new applications of our existing product line
· Create product specification based on Marketing/customer inputs
· Conduct feasibility studies, prototype testing and generate feature proof data
· Documentation including the user’s manual and other technical documents
· Knowledge of data analytics and machine learning
· Research, evaluate, and present statistical or Machine Learning methods to provide actionable insights.
· Provide training to field engineers and key customers
· Some domestic and international travel required
Education and experience
- Ph.D. or Master's (with 3 year’s work experience) in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Imaging science.
- Experience in lithography or related fields
- Solid understanding of imaging theories (Abbe, Hopkins
- Experience in wafer fabs, and direct involvement in scanner and yield management
- Direct or indirect experience in OPC (Optical Proximity Correction), including rigorous lithography simulation (Hyperlith, Prolith), RET, and advanced mask technology.
- Intermediate to Advanced software programming skills a plus
- Familiar with script language, PERL, Python, Lua, and MATLAB
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
· Ability to work independently and also effectively as a member of a team
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong problem solving and innovative thinking skills
· Quick learner and flexibility are key
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings. The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described