The role will be working primarily in a technology rich sales environment. The role will focus on selling our existing product lines in North America, developing new customers and developing opportunities for incorporation of our products into optical modules for OEM customers. In addition, the role will ensure we receive market intelligence regarding customer demands and our competitive position.
The role is responsible for all customer facing aspects in North America and will report to the Head of Sales (HoS) who is based in the UK
- Oversee the sales function ensuring Covesion achieves business growth targets with respect to North America
- Support the HoS with campaigns focussed on new customer acquisition
- Search proactively for new revenue generating opportunities to feed into the Product Development pipeline
- Develop quotes, proposals and sales contracts consulting with Production in the UK on delivery matters
- Support the HoS with competitor intelligence and report new developments
- Attending trade shows or conferences to exhibit products and keep abreast of the latest products and trends.
- Reporting sales KPI’s to enable accurate revenue forecasting
- Travel as required to meet with clients (Scientific and OEM) and develop a senior level network
- Liaise with marketing colleagues on campaigns
*Please note that the above job description does not include an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities. Furthermore, it may change from time to time in accordance with your progression and business requirements.