We are a leader in the design, development and marketing of high-productivity process manufacturing equipment solutions to the hard drive industry. Our equipment deposits thin films on magnetic disks that are used in hard disk drives. We believe our magnetic media systems represent approximately 60% of the installed base worldwide. All magnetic media manufacturers, namely Seagate Technology, Hitachi Global Storage Technologies, Fuji Electric, Western Digital and Showa Denko utilize our process equipment.
In our Photonics business, we are a leader in the development and manufacture of leading edge, high-sensitivity digital imaging products and vision systems as well as Raman instruments designed for materials identification. Markets addressed include military, industrial, medical and scientific.
Intevac is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Intevac Website: www.intevac.com
- 2+ years experience in Manufacturing Engineering, Process Engineering or closely related field
- BS in electrical or industrial engineering or engineering technology related field
- Experience with oscilloscopes, signal generators, power supplies and other equipment necessary to troubleshoot PCB's and components such as the FPGA, microcontroller and various IC's
- Experience with HSPICE, HDL and DFT methodology is preferred
- Working knowledge programming in Python, C/C++, Matlab and Labview is preferred
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- US citizenship required