Metrology Applications and Field Service Engineer (FSE)
|4D Technology - Onto Innovation, Remote, AZ, United States|
4D Technology is a leading manufacturer of instantaneous interferometers used for measuring optical finish, shape and quality, and gauges for measuring the shape of defects in industrial settings. The headquarters are in Tucson Arizona, and the company has been in business for over 20 years. 4D Technology is a subsidiary of Onto Innovation, a semiconductor metrology company.
Provide excellent customer technical support in a professional manner. Travel to customer sites to perform demonstrations, installation and service. Troubleshoot and repair 4D optical instrumentation products. Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team. Ensure our customers have the highest regard for our products and services.
Metrology Applications and Field Service Engineer - Remote
- High-level understanding of 4D products, including assembly, function, performance, applications and customer use-cases
- Provide remote technical support to the 4D Sales, Applications and Service teams.
- Train and support customers in the operation and application of 4D HW and SW products
- Demonstrate, install, troubleshoot, and repair 4D equipment
- Provide feedback to factory on suggested design improvements, troubleshooting techniques and ways to improve products and processes
- Enhance and/or create work instructions and debugging documents where they may not exist.
- Provide support to key accounts and other customers as designated
- Learn the 4D ERP system to support management
- Position requires up to 50% travel both in the US and international
- Communicate with customers and coworkers in an effective and affable manner
- Must maintain valid driver’s license
- Other duties as required
- BS degree or higher with 3+ years of experience in optical engineering, mechanical engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience in those fields
- Experience in application and integration of precision optical and optomechanical components
- Excellent analytical capability for systematic troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of electronics, mechanics, computers and common tools
- Customer focused with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed and reliable
- Possess good interpersonal skills and willing to work in a team environment
- US Citizen
The primary coverage area is the United States East Coast, mid-west and Europe. Secondary coverage to ROW as needed. 2-6 month training period, depending on candidate experience, will take place in Tucson Arizona.