1. Have a Ph.D. degree from major research universities in the related field.
2. Familiarity with clean room fabrication procedures for silicon and midinfrared nanophotonics.
3. Optical sensing and hands-on experiences for biomarker and chemical detection
4. Packaging and automation for nanophotonic system integration
5. Have in-depth understanding of optical neural networks
6. QCL, ICL, QCD and ICD mid-infrared design and testing
7. Good communication skills in writing and oral presentation.
8. High working ethics in experimental data delivery
9. Know how to handle inter-personal relationship in the professional realm with supervisors and peers.