Established almost 30 years, Knight Optical has become recognised as a trusted name in quality precision optical component design, consultancy and manufacturing. Now a global leader in optical solutions, with offices in the United Kingdom and the USA, our goal is to continue building our reputation by delivering the superior optical products our customers demand, and the quality of service and personalised support they deserve.
Knight Optical is a worldwide supplier to a variety of industries. These include the scientific, defence, security, aerospace, medical & biotech, pharmaceutical, optoelectronic, engineering & manufacturing, entertainment, education, laser, and oil & gas industries, amongst many others.
Work in a fast-growing company based in the UK with a newly established US office. This is a highly technical field that offers the opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing global industries with some of the biggest and most cutting-edge technology and aerospace companies in the world. This position requires a Technical Account Manager to build and maintain relationship with existing customers through regular communication and excellent customer service. To meet or exceed sales targets. Increase knowledge of customer industry and sector and ensure the highest levels of customer care, technical knowledge and advice are always provided.
- Always represent Knight Optical in a professional, knowledgeable and courteous manner.
- To develop long term relationships with current customers through regular communication and excellent customer service.
- Advise customers regarding technical specification, design and application.
- Ensure successful delivery of optical components – Process from start to finish liaising with relevant departments regarding quality, metrology and despatch.
- Maximise customer spend through awareness of optical components that Knight Optical supply/manufacture.
- Become a technical expert in specific industries and sectors.
- Attend relevant industry and sector exhibitions. (Some worldwide travel may be required).
- Attend customer meetings (Worldwide travel may be required).
- To meet or exceed sales target.
- Maintain accurate database records of products.
- To provide specialist technical advice in Optics and associated products.
- Provide cost effective, quality driven and timely solutions for customers.
- To provide technical support and advice to customers.
- Training will be given on the above.
- Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5pm, Friday 8:30am-5pm
- Negotiable subject to experience + Bonus scheme