Business Process Systems Analyst
|Coherent, Santa Clara, CA, United States|
At Coherent, Inc., we have harnessed the power of light to become the world's leading independent designer, manufacturer and supplier of high-powered precision electro-optical components and laser-based solutions for medical, scientific and commercial applications. And although that alone is impressive, what truly makes Coherent, Inc. unique is our work environment. It's a strong, stable work environment that values the individual and places a premium on teamwork. Couple that with tremendous growth potential and the only thing that'll will be growing faster than Coherent will be your career. With an incredible range of innovative medical, scientific and commercial lasers, Coherent, Inc. is home to the most talented professionals in the laser and optical industry. Come learn more about us. We're searching for others like ourselves to join the brightest team in the business.
Coherent, Inc. seeks Business Process Systems Analyst. Responsible for analyzing and gathering business and technical requirements to establish operational objectives and develop a plan to manage and implement multiple Business projects supporting Coherent’s Worldwide Order Fulfillment, Global Supply Chain and Global Operations. Duties include establishing objectives with emphasis on operational business process enhancements in a matrix driven environment, work with IT resources to deliver system solutions; Implement Lean Manufacturing solutions across multiple worldwide facilities; establishing and assuring adherence to project schedules, performance and system requirements; working with regional teams to keep aligned with corporate objectives and strategies; must be able to communicate at an executive level on a regular basis.
Education and Work Experience:
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 7 years related experience.
- Design for Manufacturability/Serviceability using Agile metholodogies;
- Demand Management and Forecasting Processes
- Sales & Operations Planning Processes
- RCCP and Capacity Planning Processes
- Global Procurement and Sourcing Processes
- Lean Manufacturing and Inventory Principles;
- Project Management
- Available to Promise (ATP); Pick to Order (PTO)
- Bar code implementation with and without Oracle integrations
- Agile PDM
- Oracle Supply Chain and Manufacturing;
- Oracle Receiving, Inventory and Shipping
- Oracle ASCP & Plan Simulation
- Oracle Install Base;
- Oracle CRM and Depot Repair
- Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Managing Data and Process Integrity Principles
- Datamart Design and Rollout via Reporting Applications
- Microsoft Excel at an Advanced Level
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.