Established in 1972, Particle Measuring Systems is a global leader for micro-contamination monitoring equipment improving the performance of clean manufactures in the semiconductor and pharmaceutical markets. We’re a growing technology company in Boulder, Colorado; the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We offer an exceptional and rewarding work environment in a great place to live. Our employees enjoy challenging projects in development and manufacture of light scattering particle counters and diverse technologies and applications.
We’re growing, and that means we’re looking to hire high-quality, reliable employees domestically and globally. Everyone at PMS has the opportunity to contribute to challenging projects that diversify our technologies and make a real difference for our customers.
- BS in Optical Sciences, Physics, or other with emphasis in optical techniques, with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in laser and imaging systems design. MS/PhD preferred with an emphasis on advanced research and technology development.
- Expertise in designing, prototyping and evaluating new optically-based design concepts, sub-systems and components for next generation products.
- Proven track record of exceptional technology development in a hands-on research role.
- Domain expertise in optical/electro-optical systems design related to beam delivery, imaging, optical coatings, optical scattering, fluorescence, phase and polarization-based measurements in air and liquids.
- Optical component specification design & fabrication with suppliers. Use of rapid prototyping methods to enable quick cycles of learning.
- Experience with fabrication and assembly methods to optimize Design for Manufacturing. Knowledge of product servicing needs to optimize Design for Serviceability.
- Provide optical technology development leadership to quickly resolve optical system issues and improve overall optical systems performance.
- Proficient with computational software (such as ZEMAX, CODE 5, COMSOL, and stray array analysis, etc.) to design and optimize optical systems. Hands-on experience with creating and executing test protocols, analyzing test results and quickly recommending prototype design iterations to optimize system optical performance.
- Understanding of the semiconductor fabrication process and chemical usage desirable.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.