Imagine Optic is Europe’s leading manufacturer of Shack-Hartmann wavefront sensing and adaptive optics technologies for industrial and research applications. To learn more about our complete product line, visit www.imagine-optic.com
Our products are comprised of 5 principal groups that are the result of over ten years of industry leadership in wavefront analysis and adaptive optics. Wavefront measurement and analysis
- The HASOTM family of Shack-Hartmann wavefront analyzers is based on a multitude of patented technologies that enable them to offer several key advantages including the highest accuracy coupled with the widest dynamic range available; absolute measurement; independent and simultaneous measurement of both phase and intensity; and a robust mechanical assembly that ensures long product life. Click for more
Wavefront correction technologies (adaptive optics)
- From the all-new miraoTM 52-e through to a wide variety of proprietary and third party deformable mirrors and SLM, we provide the most extensive range of active components for adaptive optics that you'll find anywhere. "Nobody else can match our experience in delivering and supporting open and closed-loop systems that respond perfectly to each customer's unique needs." Click for more
- Providing you with the best hardware to meet your needs is only the first part of the equation. Our software line includes several titles that allow you to work quickly, efficiently and confidently to get the most out of your components or system. HASOv3 wavefront analysis software provides more features than any other software package via a customizable and ergonomic user interface.
- Building upon the extensive features offered by HASOv3, we equally market two revolutionary adaptive optics programs, CASAOTM and GENAOTM. By way of one simple interface, these unique applications provide users with all the functionalities they need from acquisition and correction through to instrument diagnosis and installation security protocols.
- Our software is completed with StitchWaveTM. This application allows users to stitch together the multiple wavefront images that are acquired during the characterization of large surfaces to form one precise image. Finally, we provide software development kits (SDK) that offer customers the freedom to develop their own applications based on our unique technology. Click for more
- We deliver a line of accessories that are perfectly suited to help customers integrate our component products into their own proper systems. From Laser Diode and Magic Source illumination sources thought to our LIPTM systems and Y Rotation Stage, you'll find everything you need to start working straight away. Click for more
- The best proof of the quality of our component technologies is showing you how we put them to work at the heart of our turnkey systems. Our SL-Sys family, e-Xplorer and SH-LTP put our industry leading experience to work by incorporating our wavefront analysis, software and accessory products into ready-to-use solutions. Designed for industrials and researchers with demanding applications, including the characterization of optics and surfaces of varying sizes, these systems are used in domains including space and defense, optical metrology, semiconductors, consumer electronics manufacturing and more. Our all-new AOKit bio goes a step further to include our expertise in adaptive optics to provide users, from novices to experts, with a revolutionary product for bioimaging. All of our systems come complete with proprietary software packages that ensure ready integration into new or existing processes. Click for more
For more information, or to find the Imagine Optic salesperson or distributor in your region, please contact us +33 (0)1 64 86 15 60, visit our website at www.imagine-optic.com, or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.