FISBA Fast Axis Collimator Lenses on bottom Tab with highly precise positioning
07 Jun 2019
The two dominating options of pre-assembled Fast Axis Collimator Lenses (FACs) are FACs with side tabs and FACs on bottom tabs. Bottom tabs provide advantages such as better thermal conductivity between the FAC and the mechanical holder as well as a more mechanically robust design. FISBA is able to provide these parts based on our outstanding FACs with the following advantages:
• Precise positioning on the tab, wherever you like the lens to be, positioning tolerance: +/- 2µm.
• Recess based on measured Back Focal Length (BFL) of FAC, achievable tolerance +/-5µm
• Especially short EFL FACs can easily be bent when gluing to bottom tabs. Due to the automated assembling process the smile of FISBA FACs on tab is not only low, but also shows good part to part stability.
• Customized tab dimensions
• EFL range from 200µm to 1700 µm
• From prototypes to high quantity series
• Packaging supports automated assembling of this subassembling
Choose your tab design, our FAC and the position of the FAC on it and send us a request!
Join us at LASER World of PHOTONICS in Munich at Booth 506, Hall B1.